By the end of March 2019, the support for OpenText Content Server and OpenText Archive Server (version 10.5) comes to an end. Also affected are solutions which are connected to Content Server and Archive Server, such as:
OpenText Extended ECM for SAP (xECM)
OpenText Archiving and Document Access for SAP (ADA)
OpenText Directory Services
OpenText Content Suite Platform
OpenText Email Archiving/Management for MS Exchange
OpenText Application Governance and Archiving for MS Sharepoint (AGA)
Ecodocx’s team of experts specializes in providing professional services and end-to-end solutions based on OpenText products for 15+ years. We recommend an upgrade to the latest version (16.2.) as soon as possible. If you lack on needed expertise, or just need a pair of additional hands during your next upgrade project – make sure to check out OpenText Services page.
Why choose Ecodocx for your next OpenText upgrade?
Having provided different-sized solutions to customers in a variety of horizontals and verticals for almost two decades, we’ve developed a proven methodology of how to make each project a success for each of our customers:
- We are your local, authorized OpenText service partner in the U.S. and Europe
- Our customers benefit from our strong expertise and deep industry connections with OpenText, SAP, customers and OEM partners
- More than 500,000 users benefit from solutions provided by our team members (see our customer success stories)
- Our experts (former OpenText/StreamServe employees) are all certified, experienced and ready to assist you
- We make sure you are fully covered with the needed expertise during your OpenText project, and therefore offer a wide spectrum of services (see supported products and OpenText services sections)
So, if you’re looking for a trusted partner that could assist your team in this process, feel free to contact our consultants to ensure a secure and fast solution upgrade.
Have a question about OpenText products?
Schedule a free of charge advisory and consulting
session with one of Ecodocx’s experts