The current maintenance period for OpenText Captiva Capture 7.6 ending December 1, 2020
OpenText Captiva Capture 7.6 enters the end of support and the sustaining maintenance phase of its product lifecycle on December 1, 2020. With the transition of Captiva Capture 7.6 to sustaining maintenance, customers should consider upgrading OpenText Captiva to Intelligent Capture 20.2 to obtain the latest content updates and move to a fully supported version. For more information on the Intelligent Capture (formerly Captiva Capture) product lifecycle and support policy, visit our website.
Upgrading OpenText Captiva Capture to Intelligent Capture Release 20.2
- Application-level encryption for additional at-rest stage files
- Simplified configuration for in-flight and at-rest encryption
- Numerous improvements to Identification, Completion and the Web Client
- Table Auto-Complete added to Web Client
- Custom dictionary support
- Advanced configuration properties
- Export documents and metadata to Extended ECM workspaces
- 64-bit upgrades for selected modules
- Support for Google Cloud Platform
OpenText Captiva Capture Upgrade Assitance
OpenText Captiva Extended Support
Customers who require the flexibility to upgrade on their own schedule should consider our Extended Support offering. Extended Support will make some of the “standard support” offerings for products, like the ability to open support requests and receive critical patches for core product issues, available to customers. For more information, contact your OpenText account manager or reach out to Ecodocx directly.